$590,000 - $620,000
First National Lake Macquarie, the area’s premier and number 1 real estate agency are proud to present to you this deceptively large home that fuses old world charm with modern touches.
A magical reminder of an enchanting era, here is your rare opportunity to acquire a lovingly cared for home that is nestled on a large 718.2 sqm block, only short walking distance to all amenities.
• 4 or 5 bedrooms (4 with ceiling fans)
• Large master bedroom includes built-in robe plus built-in tall boy unit and ensuite
• Formal lounge room or 5th bedroom
• Spacious Tasmanian Oak timber kitchen with granite benchtops and ‘Miele’ appliances
• Rear family room/2nd living area with exposed timber beams
• Meals area or sunroom
• Main bathroom includes a separate bath, shower and vanity + separate 2nd W/C
• 11ft high ceilings
• New carpet in 4 bedrooms
• Reverse cycle air conditioner in the family room
• Over-sized linen cupboard
• The home has been rewired, has new plumbing and is freshly painted throughout in neutral toning’s
• Front bull nose verandah – the perfect area to have a cuppa and watch the world go by
• Rear outdoor entertaining deck with amazing views right up to Mount Sugarloaf
• Wide driveway access down the side of the home to the carport
• Drive thru access into the fully fenced children and pet friendly backyard
• Old garage/workshop with power
• 718.2 sqm block (14.335m wide x 50.33m deep)
Beautiful on the outside but once you step inside you will instantly fall in love with this divine home.
For further information contact listing agent Troy Duncan on 0416 190 555 or 02 4950 8555.
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
At First National Lake Macquarie, we put you first!