$450,000 - $495,000
First National Lake Macquarie, the areas number 1 real estate agency are proud to present to you another exclusive listing in this highly sought after suburb.
Situated in a lovely location with views of Mount Sugarloaf and the Great Dividing Range, this 4 bedroom home is a real surprise package nestled on a level 511 sqm block with outdoor entertaining and a level grassed backyard, this lovely home includes 2 separate living areas for you to enjoy.
Add your own special touches and turn this lovely house into your home.
- 4 bedrooms (3 with built-in robes and ceiling fans)
- Large front lounge room
- Separate meals/dining area
- Light filled rear second living room at the back of the home
- Study nook/home office
- Impressive large updated bathroom with separate bath, shower + vanity
- 2 x toilets (bathroom & laundry)
- Original yet neat and tidy U shaped kitchen
- Generous size updated laundry
- Cypress pine timber flooring under the carpet if you love polished timber floorboards
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Insulation in the ceilings to keep you comfortable all year round
- Oversized garage with workbench area
- Outdoor undercover paved entertaining area
- Fully fenced level children and pet friendly grassed backyard
- Impressive views from the backyard
- 511 sqm block (16.3 metre frontage x 30.5 metres deep)
The affordable dream, here is your chance to acquire a 4 bedroom home with a separate study/home office nook with 2 separate living areas, updated bathroom and located in a lovely quiet side street.
Don’t delay viewing this beauty as it definitely won’t last long.
For further information contact the areas most trusted agent Troy Duncan on 4950 8555.
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
At First National Lake Macquarie, we put you first!