$570,000 - $620,000
First National Lake Macquarie, the areas number 1 real estate agency are proud to present to you another exclusive listing in this highly sought after suburb.
The perfect family home, this lovingly cared for home is nestled on an impressive 784 sqm block and is located in a wide quiet side street and boasts 4 bedrooms, in ground swimming pool and a fantastic “mans shed” that is 9.5 metres wide and 6.4 metres deep.
Commending amazing views of Mount Sugarloaf and the Great Dividing Range from the rear entertaining deck, this superb home must be seen to be appreciated.
• 4 oversized bedrooms (all include built-in robes and 3 bedrooms include ceiling fans)
• Central lounge room with polished timber flooring
• Separate tiled meal area that opens off the kitchen
• Large U shaped kitchen that includes loads of bench and cupboard space, breakfast bar for 3 stools, dishwasher and gas cooking
• Main bathroom includes a double shower with his and hers shower head, separate bath tub, his and hers double vanity plus separate toilet
• Large laundry that also includes a 2nd shower and 2nd toilet
• Ducted revers cycle “Daiken” air-conditioning
• 10ft high ceilings in the bedroom and lounge room
• Alarm system
• NBN connected
• Outdoor undercover entertaining deck with gas bayonet for your BBQ, the perfect spot to entertain friends and family all year round whilst soaking up the amazing views of the Great Dividing Range and Mount Sugarloaf.
• Sparkling 40,000 litre salt water in ground swimming pool for you and your family to enjoy this summer
• Fully fenced children and pet friendly backyard that includes an undercover BBQ area
• Oversized 9.5 metres x 6.4 metre double car garage with workshop and storage space plus an extra high roller door for an oversized vehicle
• Carport at the side of the garage for trailer or boat storage
• Double driveway that you can easily drive in and out with a trailer and park up to 6 cars in the driveway
• 784 sqm block with a wide 26 metre frontage and 40 metres deep
A sensational property inside and out offering so much for you and your family, located in a great location it is a short easy stroll to shops, schools, childcare centre, sporting facilities, M1 freeway, Hunter By-Pass and much more.
Here is your chance to purchase not just a home but a lifestyle.
For further information contact the areas most trusted agent Troy Duncan on 4950 8555.
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
At First National Lake Macquarie, we put you first!