$680,000 – $730,000
First National Lake Macquarie are proud to present to you this immaculately presented and deceptively large three bedroom home nestled in a whisper quiet side street on a level block with wide side access down the side of the home to the double car garage.
Centrally located you are only minutes away to shops, schools, public transport and sporting facilities.
Fusing old world charm and modern touches here is your golden opportunity to acquire a lovingly cared for home in a highly prized location.
• 3 large bedrooms all include built-in robes + ceiling fans
• 10ft high ceilings (some ornate)
• 2 x updated bathrooms (2 x showers, 2 x w/c, 1 x bath, 2 x vanity)
• Central lounge room with natural gas fireplace
• Huge light-filled tiled family room + meals area at the rear of the home
• Spacious kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space + stainless steel appliances
• Natural gas cooking, hot water and heating
• 6 inch wide Baltic Pine timber flooring
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Insulation in the ceiling to keep you comfortable all year round
• Hidden study/home office which would also make an ideal sewing room or large storage area
• Paved outdoor undercover entertaining area
• Low maintenance easy care level backyard
• Double car garage with workshop area
• 519 sqm block (13.9 metre frontage x 36.6 metres deep)
With a cute picket fence and a bullnose verandah at the front of the home this lovely home oozes old world charm fused with modern living. If you have been searching for a lovely home with good access down the side of the home in a quiet side street on a level block in New Lambton then this is the home for you.
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
At First National Lake Macquarie, we put you first!