$740,000 - $790,000
First National Lake Macquarie are honoured and privileged to present to you this rare gem. This divine 1920’s period home is nestled on a generous sized 717 sqm waterfront reserve block in a whisper quiet location opening onto Edmunds Bay in glorious Lake Macquarie.
Fusing old world charm and modern touches, here is your rare opportunity to acquire a waterfront reserve property and add your own personal touches and turn this delightful house into your home.
You are not just buying a home but a lifestyle! Kayak, paddle board and fish all from your doorstep. Be one of the lucky few who can sit back on your own front verandah watching the wildlife in the lake and unwind listening to the birds sing in this peaceful relaxing location.
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bedrooms at the front of the home both include French doors out onto the verandah capturing lake views (both bedrooms include ceiling fans, one includes own fireplace)
• 3rd bedroom or home office/study or sunroom at the rear of the home
• Lounge and dining room with fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioner
• Neat and tidy kitchen with original cast iron stove still in working condition
• Large bathroom with spa bath, shower and combined laundry
• 3 x w/c (bathroom, 2nd separate in the home + garage)
• High ceilings throughout most of the home
• Updated roof (approx. 9.5 years of age)
• Insulation in the ceilings to keep you comfortable all year round
• Updated wiring
• Lock up garage with drive thru access into the yard
• Private children and pet friendly yard surrounded by lush cottage gardens
• 717 sqm block (20 metre frontage x 35.9 metres deep)
• Storage shed
• Original 1920’s fountain still in working condition
• Beautiful water front reserve for you and your family to enjoy all year round
• Reserve also connects to Blackalls Park (Peninsula Park) with a leash free exercise area at the point for your dog
• Walk to Blackalls local shops
• Easy access to Greenway shared walk/bike path at the end of the street
• Minutes away to Fassifern train station and Toronto CBD.
Living on the water’s edge is a rare offering. Only an inspection will make you fall in love with its ambience, location and views. Come and take a look for yourself.
For further information contact listing agent Troy Duncan from First National Lake Macquarie on 4950 8555 or 0416 290 555.
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
At First National Lake Macquarie, we put you first!