$500,000 - $550,000.
First National Lake Macquarie the area’s premier and number 1 ranked real estate agency are proud to present to you this lovely deceptively large 4 bedroom brick home that’s nestled in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac.
Only two years young, this home is your chance to acquire a four bedroom home with a separate study area plus low maintenance, easy care grounds and gardens in a fantastic central location only minutes away to shops, schools, public transport, Hunter by-pass and the M1 freeway.
• 4 x generous sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
• 2 x bathrooms (main and ensuite)
• Large separate study nook with built-in benchtops
• Lovely neutral kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• 2 x reverse cycle air conditioners (lounge room and master bedroom)
• Separate tiled meals area
• Spacious open tiled family room
• Outdoor, undercover entertaining alfresco area
• Fully fenced children and pet friendly low maintenance, easy care grassed backyard
• 472 sqm block (16m frontage x 29.5m depth)
Currently returning $490 per week to tenants who would love to stay (lease expires end of August 2018). Here is your chance to acquire a lovely family home for a couple starting out or an astute investment for the savvy investor.
For further information contact listing agent Troy Duncan on 0416 290 555 or 02 4950 8555.
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
At First National Lake Macquarie, we put you first!